Experience the difference at Moor Hall
We believe that a productive day’s work is best achieved on a full stomach. Our chefs are full of refreshing ideas to set you up for the day and keep your delegates going and we have dining options to suit all tastes.
Enjoy a relaxed lunch in our Country Kitchen restaurant - choose homemade soup or a selection from the salad bar to start, a choice of succulent roasts and chef's specials for your main course followed by a selection of seasonal desserts. Lunch in the Country Kitchen is included in our Day Delegate Packages.
Guests staying on a 24 Hour Delegate Package can enjoy dinner in our 2 AA Rosette Oak Room restaurant which provides a beautiful setting. The Oak Room restaurant offers the perfect combination of modern British food and friendly attentive service. Our chefs use only the best of fresh, local and seasonal ingredients to create modern dishes that are cooked with imagination and served with style and the menu is complemented by a great selection of fine wines.
For private dinners we offer an imaginative menu that can be served in a variety of beautifully appointed rooms. Please choose just one starter, one main course and one dessert from the menu below to create a set menu for all your guests:
All Inclusive Set Menu
- Prawn & crayfish tian, dill creme fraiche, mini brown loaf
- Ham hock terrine, baby leaves, apple puree
- Trio of melon: cantaloupe, galia and watermelon, Mojito sorbet
- Slow cooked blade of beef, creamed potato, watercress puree, roasted vegetables, jus
- Stuffed supreme of chicken, potato fondant, tossed greens, wild mushrooms, truffle jus
- Pan-seared sea bass fillet, crused potatoes, tomato coulis
- Fresh fruit salad, tuile biscuit, sweetened mascarpone
- Vanilla panna cotta, fruit jelly, mini sable biscuit
- Dark chocolate tart, white chocolate ice cream
Tea, coffee and mints
Hot & Cold Fork Buffet Menu
If you prefer something a little less formal, our hot & cold fork buffet is a great option for groups of 10 or more.
- Chicken parmigiana | Beef stroganoff | Spinach & mushroom lasagne
- Roasted new potatoes | Braised rice | Mixed leaf salad | Tomato and red onion salad
- Cous cous salad with roasted vegetables | Coleslaw
- Lemon tart, lemon mascarpone, lemon sable
- Dark chocolate brulee, orange bisctotti
- Freshly brewed coffee
- Chicken korma, toasted almonds | Crispy shredded beef | Quorn and butternut sqaush curry
- Braised rice | Naan bread | Sweet chilli noodles
- Pak choi, cucumber and coriander salad, soy vinaigrette
- Tomato, onion and sesame salad
- Cardamom set creme, citrus shortbread
- Chocoalte and chilli tart
- Freshly brewed coffee
For more information on our sample menus please contact the Conference Team on 0121 308 3751 to complete an enquiry form.